Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks Mr. Prez....

I am not one to get into politics on here. Let's just say I don't really appreciate our current president. I appreciate him even less after losing 20 minutes of my morning sitting on an exit ramp of the interstate so he could have a nice clear road to go give his graduation speech at the Air Force Academy today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Susan, I found your posting to be actually just as much a reflection of how times have changed as your last posting on the birthing plan. Seems like thirty years ago you would have been more patient, even a little gratified--guess what, kids, we're waiting because THE PRESIDENT will be driving down this road! Let's see if we can see the cars!--to be personally put out by the most important public figure in America. : )

So, are you saying you would not have been so annoyed if this were former Pres Bill Clinton? Or what about next year if it were Pres Obama? ; )

Just wondering. . .
Lisa

Susan said...

Lisa - that is exactly what I am saying. I have zero respect for our current president. If it had been Bill Clinton or is a Pres. Obama in the future I would have been happy to wait for them. Pres. McCain...hmm we'll have to see about that.

Kate said...

I heard about the traffic jam. Meh. I hate waiting for people.

catherine (fairchild) calhoun said...

That happened here too -- closed down the whole interstate for W.

Unknown said...

Susan I would have felt exactly the same way, all the way around.