So many tears and yet smiles as well, remembering many of those pictures and the accompanying stories when they were first posted. I miss your boy and never met him. He was a very special child.
Beautiful Susan! I was remembering yesterday Nathan and I making chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. He got so excited when I told him it was time to make them, he did that little "happy dance" jig he was famous for! Merry Christmas Nate Man!
9 comments:
Thank you, Susan. I loved seeing all of these pictures of Nathan's beautiful face. He is in my heart forever. Love to all, Kathy
Merry Christmas, Nathan.
So many tears and yet smiles as well, remembering many of those pictures and the accompanying stories when they were first posted. I miss your boy and never met him. He was a very special child.
Rita
The video is beautiful Susan. :-)
This is beautiful, Susan. Thank you. Could you send me the picture from Christmas with Nate on my lap? I don't think I have that one.
Beautiful tribute Susan.
Beautiful Susan! I was remembering yesterday Nathan and I making chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. He got so excited when I told him it was time to make them, he did that little "happy dance" jig he was famous for! Merry Christmas Nate Man!
I will never hear that song again without thinking of Nathan. The song--beautiful to begin with--is better for the association.
Beautiful song, beautiful boy, beautiful tribute...thanks for sharing, Susan.
Post a Comment