Friday, May 16, 2008

Craziness

I just participated in the mayhem and madness of a dance dress rehearsal with six classes of kids, 2 dances per class and only one of the classes are 6 and older. I am helping out in Lauren's class. She is the youngest. In addition to the dress rehearsal there were pictures of all the classes and individual girls. Imagine getting 10 2 and 3 year olds to look at the camera at the same time and then 2 costumes and 2 classes of this age. Repeat with 3 classes of 4-6 year olds. I assume the older girls we easy at least.

We left before the group picture of Julia's class for the tap costume. I gave them ice cream and put them to bed. I am having a drink now...

pictures coming soon

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Can't wait to see the pictures - I always loved getting dance pictures done when I was a kid.

My niece had her first dress rehearsal last night. Sounds like it was about as chaotic for my sister as it was for you. Hope the show goes well!

Beth

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Even though I haven't commented lately, please know I am always thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

Jamie