Why if they aren't just the cutest bunny/dancing hippo and bumble bee/butterfly I have ever seen!That is just precious Susan and made my day. What beautiful girls!Rita
You can't get any cuter or prettier than that. Thank you for sharing the photos.
OK, that might be too cute to be legal or something.You look great, too, Susan.
That's pretty cool. I can't imagine Jacob (we're from your 2005 Expecting Group)performing on stage, other than throwing a big old fit. Your girls did awesome.SondraMagnolia, TX
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why if they aren't just the cutest bunny/dancing hippo and bumble bee/butterfly I have ever seen!
That is just precious Susan and made my day. What beautiful girls!
Rita
You can't get any cuter or prettier than that. Thank you for sharing the photos.
OK, that might be too cute to be legal or something.
You look great, too, Susan.
That's pretty cool. I can't imagine Jacob (we're from your 2005 Expecting Group)performing on stage, other than throwing a big old fit. Your girls did awesome.
Sondra
Magnolia, TX
Post a Comment