Lauren and I caught a little Sesame Street today. They did a very clever spoof on "Deal or No Deal". I don't watch the show - but I have caught pieces of it in passing.
It was "Meal or no meal". The muppet contestant had chosen a covered dish with a number. The question was if there was a meal inside the dish or not. There was a Howie Mandel muppet look-a-like. The pretty blond muppet opened the first dish the contestant did not pick and it was bubble gum ...not a meal. Then the "baker" instead of "banker" called up. The baker was cookie monster. He offered one cookie. She said "no meal" and went on. The baker continued to offer he more junk food which she declined and she kept uncovering junk food in her unpicked dishes. She took none of the yummy deals and finally uncovered her chosen dish - which was a healthy meal and it was then described for the kids.
It ended with cookie monster eating all the cookies.
2 comments:
That sounds kind of fantastic.
What a wonderful presentation for kids. I wonder if we can get the video of this.
Post a Comment