Nathan: I know why it is called propofol !
Me: Why?
Nathan: because when they give it to you it makes you FALL asleep and then you wake up and try to walk and you FALL down.
I had Nathan tell the anesthesiologist who said it was her first propofol joke. It is cuter coming out of Nathan because he says "purplefall" instead of "pro.poe.fall"
6 comments:
Ahh...the things that come out of the mouths of children :O)
Oh he's so right.
When Muffin Man had his tonsils out a couple years ago he did fall and fall.
So cute that Mr. Nathan.
Susan, that's adorable! We call it Mother's Milk up in the ICU that I work in. It really works just like a momma's milk, by making you sleepy and it's white and creamy looking too :) HEHE
Im just stopping in to say Hi. Hope your Sunday was better than your Saturday. Thinking of you. HUGS!
What a little smarty pants :) I love hearing their concept of different things in life.
Post a Comment