Nathan has started using verbage he is picking up elsewhere. About 2 weeks ago he started saying things such as "I was like, 'what are you doing with that?'" He does it constantly and I know Luke and I do not. He does watch Scooby Doo and Shaggy uses like alot - but I don't think he uses it in that way.
As of today he has started to use the word bummer. Luke and I occasionally use it but Nathan is clearly trying it on for size. He has been muttering it, like tonight when he said, "only two! what a bummer!"
It is such a funny thing to hear your child create their own way of talking and trying on new ways to expres themselves. I just hope the "I was like" phase doesn't last too long.
1 comment:
Ahhhh I see he has learned Kid-Speak. LOL Very cute! And how long will it last? Hmmm Julia is almost 11 now.... The other day, I was like, When are you going to stop using the phrase 'I was like'? ;-)
Post a Comment