After 2 weeks off I got to sing in church today. It was so nice to be back singing.
The Offeratory was: "Lord, You Are Our Life" by Dauermann. You can here it here. The song is written for a choral group, Liberated Wailing Wall who sings "jewish gospel music". They are a part of Jews for Jesus.
The Anthem was "Be Still My Soul" - arranged by Bird. It is an beautiful arrangement of the classic hymn. You can hear a clip here.
Now if I could just start singing two services again. As it is I wake up Lauren to eat at 6:30, leave the house at 7:00 - rehearse at 7:30, sing from 8:00 until 9:00 and then it is time to feed her again at 9:00 - so I really can't sing at the 9:30 (for which I need to be in the rehearsal room by at least 9:15). Time is flying though! She will be a year old before I know it and weaned.
No comments:
Post a Comment