Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tagged....

~A~ has tagged me with a meme.

Here goes....

1. Who was your first prom date?

Terry - he was also my second, third and fourth prom date. Here is a prom picture...when you see my hair, remember this was the 80s

2. Who was your first roommate?

My freshman dorm-mate in college. I moved out half-way through the year because we could not get along as roommates. We were friends afterwards and even shared an apartment later which worked out OK since we had our own bedrooms.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?

Christian Brothers brandy taken from my friend's parents liquor cabinet.

4. What was your first job?

I worked at Old Mill Pottery- a large craft store. It wasn't too bad for a first job. Sometimes I had to vaccuum and that was bad. I also had to bag peat moss on occasion.

5. First CD you bought?

I honestly cannot remember. My first tape was Journey - Frontiers

6. When did you go to your first funeral, whose?

I actually have never been to a funeral. My grandparents' funerals were all out of state and my sibs and I did not go.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your first hometown?

18 to go to college. I lived in the same house in the same town until then.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?

Mrs. Pittman. She was so old-school. She would rap your palm with a ruler if you did something wrong.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?

England to live for a year when I was 3

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?

Hmm - well I never snuck out when I was supposed to be in - but I did sneak my first boyfriend in.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?

Diana who lived 2 houses down. No - I am not. I got in touch with her a few years back but I only got one email and didn't hear from her again.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents' house?

A dorm at Purdue University

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?

Luke

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?

Julie - college roommate. The dresses were purple crushed velvet with “dog collars”.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Take my thyroid medication

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?

Neil Diamond with a friend's family when I was about 8 or so.

17. First tattoo or piercing?

No tattoo - I got my ears pierced when I turned 18 at college. My dad wouldn't have allowed it when I was living at home.

18. First celebrity crush?

Morten - lead singer of A-ha

19. First crush?
Hmm - probably Matt W.

20. First sexual experience?

All I will say is it was not with the prom date from question #1

The tagging will stop here because most of my blog friends are men...they are not so fond of the meme.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I know that guy in the pic! I hate to say I was instrumental in that pairing. I also had a hand in your first celebrity crush. Wow, I feel almost evil. That was a fun trip down memory lane.