Friday, July 11, 2008

The survey says?

Should I cut my hair?

Yes, it is too long!
9 (12%)
Yes, it is time for a change
33 (45%)
Yes, if that is really what you want
19 (26%)
No, it looks great long
10 (13%)
No, even though it doesn't look great it is interesting
0 (0%)
No, Lauren won't get to play with it anymore
1 (1%)


Votes so far: 72

Tonight's the night!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Awwww, poor Lauren didn't stand a chance in that poll!! I bet she'll still find a way!

Anonymous said...

Of course when I responded to your poll I was projecting my own long hair angst--you always look fabulous, dahling, and I totally understand the daughter playing with the hair allure (I remember sitting with G in front of the closet mirror in Seaside, when she was Lauren's age, with her under me so we could drape my long hair over her and pretend it was hers. : ) i have the hair to do it again, but now we don't have the mirrors!) but my FAVORITE style on you is shoulder length with no or long to the side bangs. Please post an after pic!

love, lisa