
I am in Central Illinois visiting my in-laws with the girls. Luke will follow shortly.
I grew up nearby (though in a city) and my parents no longer live in the area. It is always nice to get back "home". Luke's parents live on several acres, most of it wooded. It is beautiful.
Tomorrow I will head to the Chicago suburbs for a Neuroblastoma Conference.

It is a conference for families and Luke and I have gone to it before. A few years ago they added a concurrent session for "angel parents". That is what I will be attending. I am a little worried about how touchy-feely it will be- but I can always bug out if I want. I will see some families I know, which will be nice.
4 comments:
Enjoy your old stomping grounds. I hope that you find peace when you go to the conference. ((HUGS))
I hope the conference is good, and that your visits with your friends are full of comfort and cameraderie. Bless you and your family.
Home looks so nice. I wish we could have figured out a way to see each other while you are near Chicago and before I am back at "home."
That really is beautiful.
Post a Comment