You look lovely Susan! You have beautiful hair and it looks so healthy even long. But your new haircut is wonderful. Love the pic of you and your girl. :)Rita
Wow, your hair looks great!
very great look for you! Congragts
I like it! What do you think of it?Beth
WOW, your hair looks great!! Love it!
Looks super nice!
Super-cute new do. I hope you are happy with it!
My favorite! Yes, you had lovely locks before, and it is fun to have ultra long hair (to a point), but you look smashing. : )love,lisa
You and your hair looks wonderful.
Looks lovely!! ;)
Susan! I love your hair!
I like it! It looks SASSY!
Lookin' good! I have the same cut myself. ;)
Gorgeous and Healthy! THat's yoU!
Looks great.
WOW!!!!Fantastic! Bobby, not the liver
Good look. You made the right choice.
I love your new haircut!!! Enjoy the lighter weight ;)
Beautiful! As if you need a stranger to affirm what you and Luke already know.VB
Late comment but the haircut looks terrific!!
I love it!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
You look lovely Susan! You have beautiful hair and it looks so healthy even long. But your new haircut is wonderful. Love the pic of you and your girl. :)
Rita
Wow, your hair looks great!
very great look for you! Congragts
I like it! What do you think of it?
Beth
WOW, your hair looks great!! Love it!
Looks super nice!
Super-cute new do. I hope you are happy with it!
My favorite! Yes, you had lovely locks before, and it is fun to have ultra long hair (to a point), but you look smashing. : )
love,
lisa
You and your hair looks wonderful.
Looks lovely!! ;)
Susan! I love your hair!
I like it! It looks SASSY!
Lookin' good! I have the same cut myself. ;)
Gorgeous and Healthy! THat's yoU!
Looks great.
WOW!!!!Fantastic! Bobby, not the liver
Good look. You made the right choice.
I love your new haircut!!! Enjoy the lighter weight ;)
Beautiful! As if you need a stranger to affirm what you and Luke already know.
VB
Late comment but the haircut looks terrific!!
I love it!
Post a Comment