1. Nathan has now lived more than half of his life as a cancer patient. He was 33 months at diagnosis. He is now 66 months. How warped his life view must be.
Nathan just came in the room as I was writing this - he just asked me did I remember when he had cancer and was wobbly and he had to hold on to the IV pump to walk. So - yes - I guess I just confirmed my thoughts. Before he just told me this he came up and snuggled up to me and said he loved me. I then took his picture because he is wearing a new shirt and looks so handsome.

2. I am trying to put together a birthday party for Julia. She turns 4 on the 22nd. I was working on the details of that. She wants a party at home with a Strawberry Shortcake theme. She wants to do arts and crafts. I really need to send out the invitations. I must try to keep my house clean between now and then so it isn't too much work to get ready.
Hmm - my other thoughts seem to have escaped me. Probably because now I am thinking about getting ready to go and all I need to do today. I am taking Julia to Tammy's (sitter) getting some things from the store and then taking Nathan to the clinic for chemo this afternoon.
Gotta go.....
3 comments:
We all have lot to learn from Nathan. I am so happy that he is NED!
What craft ideas have you come up with for Julia? Have you checked out the Oriental Trading Co?
Your little ray of sunshine is such a cute baby!!
Oh yeah, and I added you to my list of blog links on my blog.
Nathan is adorable. You don't know me, but I found your blog when I was searching for things worth reading.
Just want to let you that your family is in my thoughts.
Kimberly M
Post a Comment