School resumed today after the Christmas break (or excuse me...winter break).
Nathan wasn't feeling so great since he started his fifth round of his current chemo regiment yesterday.
Luke and I kind of pushed him into going to school and were justified by him having a good day and even participating in PE. We have always strived for him to live a normal life as possible while going through his treatments. Nathan was semi-famous among his classmates this morning for being in the newspaper during break.
He is having chemo at home in the afternoons the rest of the week. He really takes it all in stride. Here he is playing while attached to his chemo. It is in that
ball-like thing.

I suppose I need to post about this in Nathan's
caringbridge page. I can't get away from there being some overlap between the two sites since his treatments are a big part of my everyday life when he has something going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment