Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shoehorn

Ok - so this is one of those annoying posts about something my kid did that I find interesting. You can stop reading now if you are one of those (nonparents likely) that are bored by these.

Anyway - Nathan has taken to using a shoe horn to put on his shoes. He is a very inflexible (physically) child - most likely due to a combination of chemo (Vincristine) and my genes. So the shoe horn really helps him since he can't sit down and bend his legs very much. I guess he decided he needed to keep it in a more convenient place.

I guess he went and got the clothespin and stuck it there. Perhaps when he is a little older he can help organize things in this house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What a great invention.

Kate said...

He is wise beyond his years! What a kick-ass kid!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if its admirable or scary ;-)