I just got back from New York City last night from Nathan's scans. I wish I had been able to blog while I was there because there were lots of things I wanted to blog about. I will try to resurrect some of them. Meanwhile I have to plan for Nathan's birthday party Saturday. It will be 50 some people at a pavillion at a park and I have done nothing!
We are also waiting for scan resultrs which I am expecting to be bad news. One of his scans is the type where bad stuff "lights up" and I have seen enough of these to know what is and is not supposed to light up and I think I saw stuff. Hopefully the doctor will get back to us the scans today. We'll go from there....
2 comments:
Big hugs to you, Susan. We'll be here to support you regardless of what you hear from the doctor.
See you saturday!!
Please tell Nathan ~Happy Birthday~ from us. Wish we were there to celebrate with you. We miss you all.
Post a Comment