How about I talk about Lauren. She is growing so fast. She is army-man crawling quite effeciently now. She is also going from her stomach to a sitting position and se pulled up on the bunkbed ladder yesterday. She is such a joy. She hugs us and smiles while doing it. She plays so well by herself and she just wants to be happy all the time.
Here are some pictures.



7 comments:
She is really a beautiful little girl. Thanks for sharing the new photos of Lauren...so fun to see her grow and change.
I love her smile....it is really just truly very sweet!
-- Katie
Absolutely adorable - her personality sounds a lot like London's.
She is absolutely adorable.... melts my heart to see her smile. All of your children are beautiful.
well, she will catch up with Corwin soon (10 months her senior). I can't believe all the things she is doing already. Lauren is a real go getter. Thanks for sharing her with us
Could she look more like Nathan??? What a cutie!
Gotta say you make purdy babies! (read in a slow Texas draw please)
She is wonderful - but then again all your kids (at least the pictures I've see here) are WONDERFUL!!
Thanks for sharing.
She is beautiful. :-)
Post a Comment