I have been gathering my thoughts on the "A Lion in the House" documentary and I hope to post about it soon.
Otherwise I feel I have nothing interesting to write. I am definately slumping into a depression. It is hard to face the facts that this time, there is almost no chance of Nathan going into remission again and if he does, staying there is so very unlikely. How do you look at 6 year old boy happy and running around and also wrap your head around the fact that his body is filled with cancer and it is probably going to kill him?
So - that's where I am at. That's all I can say.
5 comments:
I am speechless as of what to say, but want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with your family. HUGS!
We love you Susan.
I know we are real-life strangers but your life, and that of your precious son, has been part of our reality since before his diagnosis. You have always been in our prayers, and your grace and dignity has been an inspiration.
(((((((HUG)))))))) It is good for you to get your feelings out, no matter how wonderful or depressing. Your sounding board is a good thing, don't be afraid to dump on it as much as (or as little as) you need to.
We are on vacation, so I just read your comments. I can't imagine how you deal with all that you do. I watched the documentary before we left, and for a parent who has not walked in your shoes, I just don't know. I do know that you have forever changed my outlook on life, my entire family hears your updates on Nathan, so know that there are online friends/strangers that really care and you are in our thoughts.
Sondra
Susan -
Both you and Luke are such amazing parents. Prayers that Nathan handles this round well and his fever breaks and that little Julia kicks the pnemonia quickly
Post a Comment