She is gorgeous!!! So glad to see her smiling and feeling better. :-)
What Susan failed to mention is how bad she herself feels today. I am just hoping I can be the one family member to fend this off without feeling too down, or that if I do get it at least Susan will feel better by than.
What a wonderful picture! I wish I could visit you all with Mom and Dad this month. Feel better, Susan.
Awww. When we got sick a few weeks ago, John had it the worst out of everyone. I hope you guys are 100% soon and that Luke never gets it.xoxo to the Gentry's. Did you guys know their is a restaurant named after you in the Springs?
Ack CUTENESS!
Can't wait to meet her -- one month!
cutie pie breakin' my heart!
She is just darling! What a face!
That's one of those pictures that, no matter what you're doing or where you are, you have to say "awww!" out loud, because it's such a cute picture.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She is gorgeous!!! So glad to see her smiling and feeling better. :-)
What Susan failed to mention is how bad she herself feels today. I am just hoping I can be the one family member to fend this off without feeling too down, or that if I do get it at least Susan will feel better by than.
What a wonderful picture! I wish I could visit you all with Mom and Dad this month. Feel better, Susan.
Awww. When we got sick a few weeks ago, John had it the worst out of everyone. I hope you guys are 100% soon and that Luke never gets it.
xoxo to the Gentry's. Did you guys know their is a restaurant named after you in the Springs?
Ack CUTENESS!
Can't wait to meet her -- one month!
cutie pie breakin' my heart!
She is just darling! What a face!
That's one of those pictures that, no matter what you're doing or where you are, you have to say "awww!" out loud, because it's such a cute picture.
Post a Comment