Monday, February 20, 2006

Legos

Nathan got Lego X-pod at the clinic on Friday. He took to it very quickly and was soon making all kinds of vehicles out of it. Of course, I had to first convince him it was OK for him to play with it since it said ages 6 +. I told him that he rounds to 6.

I went out yesterday and got the biggest tub of Legos I could find (and some more X-pods for travel) and brought it home. This tub said ages 4+ and Julia was quite happy about that. The two of them have been having so much fun. I love Legos and am quite excited to now be able to play with them again! I am now wishing for the hundreds of Legos and cool Lego parts I played with growing up that are now residing in South Carolina with my parents.


1 comment:

royb0t said...

I love Legos. I keep telling Anna whenever I visit my family in Phoenix that when I return, one of my suitcases will be full of all my Legos. One day I will!