Monday, August 09, 2010

Sloth

What I have done today:

Woke up at 5:30 not feeling too well.  Since there was a little daylight and chirping birds I was up for the day.

Commenced sneezing and snuffling and rubbing my eyes for the next 9 hours or so.  I think I am allergic to Pueblo West.

Laid down with my computer.

Cooked some frozen sausage.

Tried to use my computer and dozed off for a few minutes.

Showered!

Took Lauren to her violin lesson.

Ate lunch.

Laid down with my computer and slept for a little while more only interrupted by children a million times.

Emptied the dishwasher.

Made coffee.

Sitting UPRIGHT at my computer desk.

Some notes:

I don't nap unless there is something wrong with me.  In this case I guess is is the severe allergies today.  Not that I am against naps I just can't usually.

Left to do today:

put dirty dishes in the dishwasher

think of something to feed the poor girls (with Luke being gone so much I really need to get over my cooking only for me and the kids depression and actually cook for them but I am not sure I even have anything to cook in the house)

Put kids to bed

Watch Bachelor Pad because that would just top off the worthlessness of my day perfectly.

Talk on the phone to Luke or perhaps be on the phone with him in silence if we are both too tired to really talk but attempt to anyway.

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Wow--for a post called "sloth" this was quite an impressive list. ; )

I hope you feel better quickly!