I think I mentioned before that I have been redoing the girls rooms. A good makeover post would have before and afters but I am not a good blogger - so there you go. I do have a before of Lauren's and will see if there are any pictures of Julia's taken for another reason.
Lauren - yellow walls... before and a complete mess!:
After: green walls plus one purple
Julia: before - long ago but was blue with that bed set:
After: with lavender walls:
Both girls are very happy with the new setups. Now to keep those rooms clean!
3 comments:
They look great!
I love the rooms. They really look functional, which I would assume is the key to keeping them clean. I say, I would assume, because I have never in my life managed to keep any room even remotely clean.
The rooms look great!! Julia got a bed just like Brady's! Those really come in handy for the sleep overs to come!
Post a Comment