Friday, January 08, 2010

Resolutions

I am not the type to make New Year's resolutions.  However I have made one silly one and one good one.

First - I was inspired by Kay to try to downsize my portions.  I don't have too much weight I want to lose (10 pounds max) but I know I eat more than I should and to just be aware of my eating and portions will be a good thing.

Secondly - I have decided to leave the last vestiges of the 80's behind and stop heavily lining the bottom of my eyes with eyeliner. Blessed - do I hear a cheer from CA on that one?

So - there you go.

4 comments:

Blessed said...

How funny that we are both actually making resolutions this year. Uh, I didn't realize you knew that particular eye-liner style has not been my favorite. I must have said something a looooooooooong time ago. Thanks for loving me even with that knowledge! ; ) There is nothing wrong with the style per-se, it is just that i think your eyes are prettier than that! So, what are you going to do instead?

And I always think of you when I am standing at the drug store choosing lipstick or nailpolish. I always go for shiny nails and matte lips--and you used to be the exact opposite!

Ironically, I am thinking I need to start doing MORE in the makeup area. Like wear some. Well, not really--lipstick and powder can really take a girl far. But I am feeling so frumpy again, and am thinking I need to start a quick morning fix-me-up as part of the daily routine. . . that and get some new clothes!

Linda:) said...

I always think your make-up is beautiful and find myself wishing I could do the same with my face.

Robin said...

Funny about the eyeliner! I didn't notice actually, but hey I wear it too :)

Pam said...

Woo hoo... you go girl with the portions. It's haaaaard, but you can do it! :)