I was getting ready this morning and Lauren was lying on the bathroom floor just singing a made up song. She was singing about people dying of cancer and that "everybody dies". Then she started to sing about how God is with you everywhere and with everyone at the same time, at your friend's house and at your grandma's house. She sung about how God is the King of Kings and all-powerful.
I think she may actually really get it.
4 comments:
I love it! That is awesome and so sweet!
That is beautiful.
I so wish I had her understanding...
Thanks for your comment, by the way, I know you go through similar stuff at nights... I'm trying to manage it without medication, and it seems to be getting better though the plastic band thing doesn't do the trick anymore. Maybe someone should slap me in the face and tell me to get a grip :)
Oh wow... I think she gets it also. If only grown ups could understand it as well.
I don't stop by as much as I used to but I still continue to Pray for you and your family.
Post a Comment