Thursday, January 07, 2010

Little Lauren stats

I took Lauren in for her 4 year old well-child visit yesterday.  They were too booked up to get her in until now although the Dr. told me she'd squeeze Lauren in anytime I wanted....she has a special interest in keeping Lauren healthy.   She basically said that to me yesterday while examining her.   She never caught Nathan's cancer and there is not reason she really should have up until that point but she still regrets it.

Anyway... Lauren is healthy and still small. However her growth curve is great - just way below average.

Here are the stats:

Height 39.5 inches - 38th percentile
Weight 29.5 pounds - 5th percentile
BMI: 13.0 - 0-1st percentile

2 comments:

Blessed said...

She is just right for her! But it is funny to see such a discrepancy between the height and weight spelled out with a "0" percentile!

G had her 9 well check in Dec, and she is up to the 25th percentile for weight! I could not believe it! (Always been around 10th) I think she will be the tall girl.

Pam said...

My daughter's is a lot like that. And her dr just said that as long as she's keeping her own curve, everything's groovy. And it has been. But she grew faster later... so don't give up hope... one day you might be surprised. We were. : )