Happy Birthday Julia! It was really fun to look at the pictures of all your different birthday cakes over the years. What kind are you having today? I'm sure it will be YUMMY! : )
Gwynneth, Meredith and Bronwyn want to tell you "Happy Birthday" too!
Wow, Susan--the pic you posted of Julia is AMAZING. Just like Lauren's pic I commented on, Julia looks like 9 going on 19!!!
I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her in the summer! Makes me wonder what growing is going on under my eyes that I don't even notice because I see it incrementally. : )
7 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday Julia!!
Happy 8th Birthday, Julia! We hope you have a GREAT day!!!
Beth
Happy Birthday Julia! It was really fun to look at the pictures of all your different birthday cakes over the years. What kind are you having today? I'm sure it will be YUMMY! : )
Gwynneth, Meredith and Bronwyn want to tell you "Happy Birthday" too!
Wow 8 years old! :-) Happy Birthday "baby" Julia!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Julia! You sure are growing into a beautiful young girl. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Andy, Reeda, Bryce, and Katya
Happy Birthday Julia!!!! - W&C
Wow, Susan--the pic you posted of Julia is AMAZING. Just like Lauren's pic I commented on, Julia looks like 9 going on 19!!!
I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her in the summer! Makes me wonder what growing is going on under my eyes that I don't even notice because I see it incrementally. : )
That cake really makes me want some.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. cake.
Post a Comment