I have been forgetting to mention that Lauren is potty-trained...at night too!
I had tried to potty train her a few weeks earlier and it was a disaster. However, that half of a day got her thinking about it and becoming aware and she started to use the toilet at times but was still in a pull-up. She asked to wear undies to school and I let her and she had two accidents. So - a few days later when we had several days at home we tried the panties again and she had success and has been pretty much dry ever since. She is self-sufficient right from the get-go. Using potty by herself which is great. She has been asking to wear undies at night and so we took the leap and that is just fine too. She gets up in the night and uses the toilet by herself if she needs to.
I never potty-trained the other two and so it was a new experience and I feel good about it.
NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!
3 comments:
Yeah!
Yay for Lauren...and you!!!
I rejoiced at the day when I no longer had to deal with OPP, other people's poop.
Post a Comment