Maybe a different background? The purple "studio" background does looks PHOTOSHOPPED!
I've been thinking about doing the same - the grandkids never all 6 have smiles or are looking at the camera at the same time I usually end up with 4/6 decent ones......so let me know if you figure it out!
3 comments:
the one with the purplish background? looks fake.
in one of the photos, is lauren sleeping while someone plays guitar hero? he hee.
Maybe a different background? The purple "studio" background does looks PHOTOSHOPPED!
I've been thinking about doing the same - the grandkids never all 6 have smiles or are looking at the camera at the same time I usually end up with 4/6 decent ones......so let me know if you figure it out!
Lauren looks so tiny sleeping next to Aaron!
I agree with OMH - I think a different background (and maybe fuzzing the edges just a bit) would make the photoshopped picture look quite good.
Beth
Post a Comment