Thursday, October 09, 2008
People really do that!
I have seen caricatures of women who keep things in their bra/cleavage. I have seen it in the movies. I never thought I'd see it at ballet class - by a woman my age, no less. I heard a cell phone ring, looked over at her and she promptly reached into her cleavage, extracted her phone and answered. Oh-Kay....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The Turkish male version of that is guys keeping things in their socks - cigarettes, cell phones etc. Like a cool James Bond gun kinda thing but with dressy shoes and white socks. Yuck. The bra thing, not so much (I guess it's a cultural thing :).
Well, nothing would stay in my so-called "cleavage," as I have not enough to "hold it together." I'll have to keep using pockets.
Just had a discussion about this with a female co-worker this week. She was wearing a skirt with no pockets, and didn't feel like carrying her purse, so, cash in the cleavage.
So many things that make you say hmmmmm.
VB
So funny that you posted this, as I have been working on finally emptying the camera and going through months of photos--and was startled by one of my mother in law by a duck pond with the girls. Something white was sticking out of her top--what could it be? I had to study the photo for a minute before realizing what it was that she had stuck there, not even attempting to hide--the stack of tickets for the train ride we were going to be taking in a short while. ; )
SO, her lack of pockets and resulting efficiency is going down in the family history, via my camera.
Lisa
Confession time! Sometimes when I have no pockets, I put my cell phone or lip gloss in my cleavage too! Ahh, you learn something new everyday, huh? Will you still be my friend? ;)
Susan,
funny story here -- Ella's pre-K teacher kept things in her bra like that (zany to say the least) -- Ella called it her "purse" which started a still used joke around here along the lines of "can I get something out of your purse . . .? Ha Ha", "Nice Purse, etc."
: ) -Catherine
I have used my bra strap (above the sisters) to hold my cell phone when playing Bunko - due to no pockets and having to constantly move seats. But that is probably the only time I've done it and then it was just 12 of my closest friends hehehe. Then it wasn't actually cleavage......
My mother-in-law always keeps kleenex in her cleavage and when my son was YOUNG like 4 she pulled one out wiped his nose and he said "Your not putting my boogies back there are you?" like somehow it would contaminate his boogies.........we still laugh about that!
I am a cleavage keeper. I admit it. I was especially notorious for it when my children were in binkies. Once, in public, my daughter wanted her binky NOW. I produced the one from our diaper bag, but she stuck her hand out and imperiously demanded, "no! HOT binky!"
She knew there was one in the boob pocket!
Post a Comment