Friday, October 10, 2008

The end of an era

I sold our crib and changing table yesterday. They served us well for 8 years and three kids. They were good quality. One of the few arguments Luke and I have ever had was over that crib set. He thought it was too expensive. I accused him of wanting our unborn first child to sleep in a cardboard box.

Lauren is almost three! Where did the years go.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Giving those things away is hard. I remember doing that too.

Love your new look!!! (I don't keep things stored away in my cleavage either, btw! LOL)

Tammy said...

That is cool though that all three used the same crib! Don't worry about Lauren, she'll potty train when she's ready!

OMH said...

OH wow what a milestone! (I gave away all our baby stuff right after my second child was out of the crib......found out within 3 months that I was expecting baby #3.....needless to say I was more than a little nervous to do it again after baby #3 hehehehe)

Isn't it funny how you remember the Crib as being the source of one of the few arguments.

May the baby (ies) that use the crib in the future be as loved as I see/read your three being!