
The church has some sort of thing on Thursday for those who have lost a loved one this year. I have no clue what it is about and Luke and I haven't discussed going or not. I think we probably won't but I guess he'll read this and then we'll discuss it.
The local hospital is also having a ceremony soon to remember that children who died in the past year. Once again, I am not sure if we will participate or not.
I guess I am just not feeling like doing the grief thing lately and so I am ignoring it. I have not felt like participating the the parent group that meats during Julia's grief group (though I still participate, with Luke, in the grief group for parents who have lost children). If I went to both there would be some of the same people and it would then be an every week thing to be in a group and that is just too much!
Also, it is just that I remember Nathan every minute of every day and don't feel like I need official events. Perhaps that is all part of what we chose to do with his remains and not have a gravesite to visit.
I guess I'll let you know if I attend any of these things and how they go.

3 comments:
Hi Susan. I am thinking about you today.
I wanted to let you know I am thinking of you today, too. (((HUGS)))
Remembering Nathan today (and always) and the significance of the date today. I pray you find comfort from whatever source can provide it the most.
Rita B
Post a Comment