Julia is pretty tall and Lauren is kind of short - plus I think the picture might have been taken from a lower angle. She is definitely taller than average though.
I think I recognize Carl's Christmas. Both our children loved the Carl books and could really add a lot of detail (since there are very few words)while they pretended to read.
Lauren "reading" is just priceless! And her toes look like peas :) And Julia has a look of serenity for some reason in every photo whereas Lauren's is of mischief.
6 comments:
Thanks. Great seeing these.
what lovely pictures. Is it just the way the pics turned out or is julia very tall?
Julia is pretty tall and Lauren is kind of short - plus I think the picture might have been taken from a lower angle. She is definitely taller than average though.
I think I recognize Carl's Christmas. Both our children loved the Carl books and could really add a lot of detail (since there are very few words)while they pretended to read.
I hope your trip went smoothly!
VB
erinbuenger.blogspot.com
Oh, my God! I may be a little biased, but those are probably the two most beautiful little girls ever.
Lauren "reading" is just priceless! And her toes look like peas :) And Julia has a look of serenity for some reason in every photo whereas Lauren's is of mischief.
Post a Comment