In the comment section of one of Luke's posts a few people were reminiscing about the time our family attended a St. Baldrick's event. I thought I would share the photos.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
St. Baldricks - Amazing!
Nathan's Network has raised $33,700!!! The shavings will all take place this weekend - so it is not too late to add to the total.
In the comment section of one of Luke's posts a few people were reminiscing about the time our family attended a St. Baldrick's event. I thought I would share the photos.





In the comment section of one of Luke's posts a few people were reminiscing about the time our family attended a St. Baldrick's event. I thought I would share the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you, Susan! What great pictures. I remember eating animal crackers with Nate and Jules, too! :)
I especially love the picture of him stirring his water...that sweet, reflective look is how I remember Nathan the most.
Post a Comment