Thursday, February 21, 2008

Morning


Instead of a by a two year old and a six year old - this is what I awoke to this morning. I am in Tucson visiting my aunt by myself for several days.

5 comments:

JimII said...

The Sonoran desert is beautiful. It is so wonderfully full of life. There are a number of roads I drive on that lead me right through it and it strikes me even then, not to mention when we intentionally hike around in it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

Myndi said...

Beautiful! I hope you are having, and continue to have a great trip and get some R&R!

Anonymous said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! How funny, you are in the town where my friend Keesha from the Chiari malformation blog lives. She's married to a state trooper there in Tuscon.I don't know if you have ever looked in on her blog, but I just think it's such a small world. It's facinating to me that you played in that castle when you were young. We also enjoyed the dance videos. Sharon and I didn't have any kids together, so we love reading about and watching videos of our blogfriend's kids.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! I didn't know you were coming to Tucson! How long will you be here? I live about an hour and 20 minutes away - depending on where you are. Email me and maybe we can meet for lunch if you'd like!
Natalie