Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You don't have to watch...

It's a first grade music program - something only parents and grandparents could love.

It was a bittersweet thing for me. His first and maybe (probably?) last school music program. The music teacher gave him the best part. Her son had cancer years ago - she knows.

There were 94 first graders participating!
(if the video is blank - it is still being processed - check back later)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO IMPRESSED! So cute--Nathan so serious and doing everything WELL. Gwynneth is going to be in her first little school play next month--she is a moon of Jupiter--and, frankly, I am worried. For all her natural theatricality ("Little Big Voice") she gets so self-conscious when formally performing and forgets what she is supposed to be doing. We shall see! ; )

Lisa

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT! And yes, I'm just beaming with pride. After all I've been going to these things for 5 years now.

Pixie's 1st grade show is Thursday. No matter how silly these all seem, I just love going to them and seeing the madness the music teacher goes through.

Anna said...

"something only parents and grandparents could love."

And, Aunts. :)

Daelyn Fortney said...

I love it. :-)

Anonymous said...

I loved it!

Anonymous said...

NATHAN, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET LITTLE BOY!!! ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU. IAM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU!! HOW I WISH I COULD MEET YOU ONE DAY, JUST TO SEE YOUR SINCERE SMILE IN FRONT OF ME.

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, he isn't even my child and I had tears. Funny how little things can make one so emotional.

Nathan you did a GREAT job! Loved it!