SIMPLY LOVELY!!!!!!
Wow, she looks so much like you in this picture, Susan.gduqdsrs
No argument from me on the fact that she is "BABY CUTENESS" at it's finest.BASK all you want Mom - what a lovely child!
Meredith walked by just as I pulled up this page with its picture of Lauren. She chuckled and said, "Awwww, so cute!"I completely agree. : )Lisa
I love her BIG eyes and the wispy hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SIMPLY LOVELY!!!!!!
Wow, she looks so much like you in this picture, Susan.
gduqdsrs
No argument from me on the fact that she is "BABY CUTENESS" at it's finest.
BASK all you want Mom - what a lovely child!
Meredith walked by just as I pulled up this page with its picture of Lauren. She chuckled and said, "Awwww, so cute!"
I completely agree. : )
Lisa
I love her BIG eyes and the wispy hair!
Post a Comment