Nathan is very into Playmobil toys. They are pretty expensive but very cool. I am feeling good about the expense after the following conversation that took place after Nathan got home from school:
Nathan "Mommy, can I use the computer?"
Me "Sure"
A minute later....
Nathan "Nevermind - I found something much more fun to do!!"
Me "What?" Wracking my brain for what fun thing dropped from the skies into my family room
Nathan "Playmobile!"
All three kids* are now playing with the Santa House happily.
* yes - including the 16 month old and yes she is way too young but what can I say - she is a third child.
1 comment:
It's all about Playmobil here. Even Button who will be 10 in June loves it. We're in to the pirates and knights. In fact I just had a playmobil post. They are worth every dime.
xoxo
Post a Comment