Normally I watch alot of TV. That is what I do with my evenings. The new season started in September and so there are alot of shows to watch.
The first night we were in the Ronald McDonald House I tried to watch TV on a little handheld TV. The reception and sound were too crummy. The next night I tried to have the TV on quietly but it was too distracting for Lauren and Nathan to sleep with it on.
So - I haven't really watched any TV (beside hours and hours of Boomerang and Cartoon Network) since before Labor Day.
I don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would. I wonder about some of the shows. I know my TIVO will contain a few episodes (but not all of the weeks I have missed).
I DO miss having a life after 9:00 pm. Sitting in a dark room reading a book with a booklight or using my computer in the dark is not my idea of fun.
That said - I fully intend to go back to my TV watching when I am back home again.
1 comment:
Some of the shows you can watch on your computer (with headset maybe) then you can have your cake & eat it too!
I know stand-off is available (I love that show) and others.
Post a Comment