Friday, October 27, 2006

If this is 49, what does 50 look like?

I am blogging a dream....more for my benefit than my readers I think.

I walk into a hotel with some wealthy person. The people in the hotel apologize profusely that room 50 is not available but take us instead to room 49. We walk in and it is palatial. The floor and walls are marble with the ceiling several stories high. The main room is the size of a football field. There are stairs everywhere. One stairway leads past a very fancy swimming pool. We keep touring until we find we have exited to the street. We are in NYC and we had left our Maclaren stroller while we have been inside. Someone has taken ff the wheels and is replacing them with plastic wheels the same blue color as the stroller. There is apparently quite a bustling black market for Maclaren stroller wheels. We catch him in the act and he puts the wheels back.

The dream ends there because I am awoken by a crying baby at 4:30 am.

No comments: