Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thundersnow

I heard some thunder last night. I woke up to snow this morning. I wish I would have peeked out the window to see the lightening flashing through the falling snow.

And yes, it does snow in May here. June, July, and August are our only snow-free months.

An update on the sick house...

I did get it Monday night - but only mildly. I still felt like crap yesterday and am better today. Julia was still throwing up yesterday morning so I took her in for a shot of phenergan and she is much better now. I was getting worried about her Monday night so I called the doctor and basically asked them to tell me what dire signs to look for and could I put her to bed in her current state without killing her. The nurse thought I ought to bring her in but when I explained that I was home alone with 3 kids and sick myself, she told me Julia would probably be OK.

3 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

Hope you all get passed the ickies soon.

Ahhhhh Spring snowstorms... how I miss those! :-)

~A~ said...

The thundersnow does sound cool, but I bet ya'll are ready to move out of winter.

I hope the sickies go away. FAST!

Kate said...

I know I suck for saying this, but I am really glad that the whole family got what Nathan had. It's totally crappy but at least your mind is at ease.

Big hugs! I was so happy to see the Gentry girls this weekend. :-)