That was our weekend. Saturday started with some birthday present shopping and then Luke and Nathan went to a baseball game and Julia, Lauren and I went to a birthday party. We rendezvous'd at a restuarant for dinner and then called it a day. Sunday morning we went off to church. The sermon was titled "Singing in the Dark" and the last hymn sung was "How Can I Keep From Singing?". I didn't hear much of the sermon or the hymn since I left partway through the service to nurse Lauren so I could sing service #2. On the way up to the choir loft I caught sight of Luke in the cry room. It threw me for a loop since I had no ideea why he would have been there. I left early during second service and went back to the cry room and found Nathan fast asleep on the couch. He was feeling rotten and was really out.
We got home and he went to the couch and slept for a few more hours. At this point I was getting pretty worried. Nathan can never just be sick. We always have to wonder if it is cancer. Part of me was wishing he had a fever to explain the feeling bad. The other part was glad he didn't have a fever since unexplained fevers were his first symptom of cancer. It is a lose/lose situation.
Julia, Lauren and I went to another birthday party. Luke texted me that Nathan was awake and eating. On the way home I got a call asking how to use the steam cleaner. Nathan had thrown up. So - that was good news - seemed like it was definately a bug.
At about 10:30 last night we heard a hearth wrenching scream and found Julia throwing up in her bed. (yup - definately not cancer) Luke had to get up at 4:00 am to go on a business trip so I sent him to the basement to sleep. I was awake to say goodbye since Julia threw up every half hour all night.
So we will all be hanging around home all day. I am hoping Lauren and I (well - Luke too on his trip) don't get this.
5 comments:
Can I say YAY!!! He's puking! LOL
I am happy to hear that it is just a bug! Sorry they are sick though. Hope the ickies stay away from the rest of you. HUGS
I feel your pain, sister. Eamon threw up all over the dining room table (during dinner) the other day. Joy.
Sorry the rascals are sick, and hope they get better soon.
If it helps, the bug Eamon and Corwin had lasted about 24 hours. Neither Liam nor I got it so there is hope for you and Luke. Sorry you are in this alone. We are thinking about you.
Add to list of items to aquire after breeding:
1 steam cleaner
Oh goodness! Hope everyone has a quick recovery. :-)
Post a Comment