How can I keep from singing?

Pages

  • Home
  • Nathan's Story
  • About this blog's title
  • Why are the images missing?

Monday, May 01, 2006

Photojojo » Tired: Your Photo on a Box of Wheaties; Wired: Your Photo on a Bottle of Pop

Now this is a cool. I am just trying to decide what a good picture would be and for whom.

Photojojo » Tired: Your Photo on a Box of Wheaties; Wired: Your Photo on a Bottle of Pop
Posted by Susan at 7:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Susan
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
View my complete profile

Nathan

Nathan

Nathan

  • Nathan's caringbridge page

Popular Posts

  • Open again?
    I'm considering getting back to blogging. I'm really unsure though. When I think of the things I would want to write about, it doe...
  • : (
    So - I wanted to put a picture on my facebook profile of me and my kids (all of them) on my birthday and I unfortunately came to the realiza...
  • Anesthesia Joke
    Nathan: I know why it is called propofol ! Me: Why? Nathan: because when they give it to you it makes you FALL asleep and then you wake up ...
  • ~~Nathan~~~
    Nathan took his last breath at 9:22 am this morning, in our bedroom right by the windows that shone light on him in this picture the day we ...
  • Terrible decisions
    We have had to make a whole lot of terrible decisions during Nathan's battle. Decisions that no parent should have to make about the li...
  • Long time no post
    I see I didn't post at all in the month of September.  Expect to see some catch up posts very soon. School started in August and all t...
  • Late night with Depeche Mode
    I was a huge fan of Depeche Mode in high school and early college. I slowly stopped listening to them, and Luke was never a fan so we never...
  • The ugly truth
    The cancer is attacking the orbits. The pain in his back is excruciating. I just don't understand why a child would have to go through...
  • Wintersong
    I love this song - it captures the bittersweetness of this season - without my beautiful boy.
  • Annual Lauren doctor post
    I have a nice history about freaking out about Lauren's health and her slight size and pale complexion. It has been pretty good latel...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2018 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (28)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (49)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (77)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (90)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (140)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2007 (104)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2006 (149)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Tips for helping families with seriously ill children
      • It's that time of the year....
      • Go Big Blue!
      • One on one
      • Yummy lunch
      • Academia
      • Thundersnow
      • Half good, Half bad
      • How 'bout some cheese curds?
      • Updated
      • Photojojo » Tired: Your Photo on a Box of Wheaties...
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2005 (8)
    • ►  December (8)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Family

  • Filling the Unforgiving Minute
    Fungus
    13 years ago
  • A Night in the Box
    Time
    14 years ago
  • And the Ass Saw the Angel
    2012 Book 7 -- Deathless, Catherynne Valente
    14 years ago
  • Cancer Dad
    Catch
    16 years ago
  • "Everyone should keep someone else's diary."

Blogs I Like

  • xkcd.com
    Semaphore
    1 week ago
  • WWdN: In Exile
    the best laid plans
    3 years ago
  • Notes from the wall
    It's finished!
    7 years ago
  • Billy Bob's Wild Ride
    So...Did I ever go home?
    8 years ago
  • O Blessed Day!
    Planning some fun for 2018
    8 years ago
  • Prophetic Progress
    Bleak (Jeremiah 10-22)
    9 years ago
  • Support For Christi Thomas
    Christi's Sister Graduates from High School
    9 years ago
  • Let's Do It!
    Not Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). . .Seasonal Ordering Disorder (SOD)
    9 years ago
  • Gberger
    Miracles
    9 years ago
  • Susie Parker!
    Selling and Sailing...Charting a New Course
    9 years ago
  • Joel's Journey
    Wedding
    10 years ago
  • Joel's Journey
    my sons
    10 years ago
  • The Older I Get, The Less I Care...
    No Doctor Required
    10 years ago
  • charming BB
    Citroen Cars Australia
    11 years ago
  • Ellie Skees - A new day...
    Today I have been married for half of my life
    11 years ago
  • Nitty.Gritty.
    Love notes.
    11 years ago
  • Max's Cancer
    Thirteen
    12 years ago
  • Mels Thoughts & WhatNots
    Boston Strong
    12 years ago
  • blades of blue
    The Night of the Gun by David Carr
    12 years ago
  • Osgiliath Is Overrun
    Agnes Was at Doe Bay
    13 years ago
  • Everything's Possible
    First hospital admission since arrival home to Australia
    13 years ago
  • Smithellaneous
    13 years ago
  • falling down is also a gift
    breath and lightness
    13 years ago
  • The Saxon Report
    South Tx
    14 years ago
  • Dad's Diary - a journey through childhood cancer
    A Worthwile Reemergence
    14 years ago
  • Thalia's fertility journey: hopefully more comedy than tragedy
    I really thought...
    15 years ago
  • Super Ryan
    Barrow Memorial Gardens
    15 years ago
  • Where The Wild Things Are
    April?
    15 years ago
  • Old Mother Hubbard Shares All
    Thanksmas 2011
    15 years ago
  • Belle, Bear & Berry
    Ivener & Fullmer LLP — J-1 Visas for Interns and Trainees
    16 years ago
  • Mom Around the Clock
    Epiphany
    16 years ago
  • Faithful Froggers
    Till We Meet Again!
    16 years ago
  • Wannabe Runner Girl!
    10 months!
    17 years ago
  • Mama on a Playdate
    New Blog Site
    17 years ago
  • Trucks and the City
  • I hex you with.....SHORTENING AND MILK MIXTURE and the LAUNDRY
  • teamsam.com Blog
  • Will Lacey
  • Java Buckeye
  • Bring The Rain
  • Fat Doctor
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.