
I cannot believe it is Friday again. The days are flying by recently. I last posted on Monday, yet I can barely recall what has happened since then. Luke and I are still getting over our colds and are finally feeling human again.
I guess this week has just been filled with the normal stuff. On Tuesday morning I did some shopping while Nathan and Julia were at school. I got done and still had some time to kill. I decided to have an early lunch at Culvers. I was craving some cheese curds. None of us had even considered trying them but we went there when Luke's parents visited and they mistakenly gave his mom some some instead of onion rings. Oh my god were they good! Fried cheese...good stuff.
We have a busy weekend. I have a dinner for choir tonight. Tomorrow,Luke and Nathan are going to a minor league baseball game and Julia, Lauren and I are going to a birthday party. Sunday we have church in the morning and another birthday party in the afternoon.
I have been lazing this morning. Lauren was very fussy and then she fell asleep on me so I just let her stay on me while I worked on the pictures for our April web page. She is awake now so I need to play UNO with Julia and take a shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment