I keep meaning to post about our trip to the zoo on Memorial Day. We went right when it opened and therefore got to see some very awake and active animals in light crowds. Some friends of ours were there and we got to chat with them on the playground a bit too. Culvers for lunch followed. It was a lot of fun.
The best thing was that the grizzly bears were awake and one was swimming. Here are some pics and a video. Also a picture of the family.
7 comments:
I love the way the squeal in delight!
Adorable photos! Glad it was fun
Jules is wearing jeans?? I can't believe it! It sounds like a wonderful day!
Great photos, looks like fun!
There is something so neat about seeing bears swim! :-)
I wanted to drop in to say hello. I LOVE the new layout, it's lovely and the pictures of everyone are wonderful (as always!)
Is there a Culvers now in CO? When I lived in Wisconsin, I knew Mr. Culver.
Post a Comment