Tuesday, May 05, 2009

New Skin

I decided to change up my blog a bit. I'm not yet sold on some of the font colors or the quote being in my header...so it still may change some more. Luke thinks I have been working on it for five days - however I have been mostly learning the html and architecture behind the scenes of blogger for those (parts of) five days.

7 comments:

shadowfax said...

I love the color scheme. The font in the header could be simplified in an ideal world. I really like the background design. And speaking as someone who hasn't modified the design of his blog since Post One, I admire the fortitude displayed in learning the back-end stuff.

Pity you don't live with a computer-dude who could just do it for you. Seriously, what's he doing with his spare time these days Put him to work!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

I like it, Susan! I love the flowering tree!

-- Katie

Anonymous said...

Looks nice :-)

Blessed said...

I love the tree too! I am so impressed with your coding skills. (if coding is the right word for it)

Bethany said...

Your link to Nathan's CaringBridge page on the right is broken - looks like you are missing the 'n' in his name.

I like the quilted background.

Beth

Kay said...

I am impressed with the work you've done. I've done my header in a scrapbook program, loaded it as a pic and then just worked within the confines of the regular stuff to do mine.. always envious of those that go all the way and get a different look. Woo hoo to you!