ADORABLE pictures!
I really want to get to one of these one day.
Precious video and pix, takes me back to yesteryear when my own girls were in dance. How I miss that!Your girls are beautiful.Rita
I just watched it with G and B, which was fun because they are roughly the same ages as Julie and Lauren. During the tap number, G exclaimed about Julia, "She looks like me!" I agree! It will be so fun to see them together. : )
Great photos! Very cute.
I always love the dance pictures!Beth
:-) Fun to see the younger and older kids, and see the difference. I think its great they're doing tap. Adorable.
Oh, these are so adorable! And they didn't do the orange costumes this year. That's nice. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ADORABLE pictures!
I really want to get to one of these one day.
Precious video and pix, takes me back to yesteryear when my own girls were in dance. How I miss that!
Your girls are beautiful.
Rita
I just watched it with G and B, which was fun because they are roughly the same ages as Julie and Lauren. During the tap number, G exclaimed about Julia, "She looks like me!" I agree! It will be so fun to see them together. : )
Great photos! Very cute.
I always love the dance pictures!
Beth
:-) Fun to see the younger and older kids, and see the difference. I think its great they're doing tap. Adorable.
Oh, these are so adorable! And they didn't do the orange costumes this year. That's nice. :)
Post a Comment