Sunday, April 09, 2006

The subconscious mind

So - I set my alarm for 5:50 am before bed last night. I checked the time and turned it right to the setting to the radio alarm. It goes past "on" when I do this. This fact becomes important later. I went to sleep.

Around midnight, mostly asleep, for some reason I turned off my alarm. As soon as I did it I was awake and knew what I had done. I reached over to turn it back on and when I did I noticed I heard nothing as I slid it past the "on" setting. The radio volume was down all the way. I turned it up.

The alarm would not have made a peep this morning. My subconscious mind must have taken note when I set it and alerted me in the night.

I love it when things like that happen.

1 comment:

~A~ said...

Awesome. Jedimama senses totally heightened.