Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Note to teachers

Dear school or Sunday school teacher

Please don't send something that needs to be kept alive home with my 3, 4 or 5 year old. I already need to keep a 5 year old, 4 year old, 4 month old and dog fed and watered. Besides, we have plenty of grass in our yard. We really don't need to have more growing on our window sill.

p.s. oh - and Sunday school teacher, please do not give a whole donut to my 5 year old as he leaves class. One sticky donut + 2 kids = crying + mess.

3 comments:

~A~ said...

*LMAO* But that's special grass in a non-biodegradable cup. ;)

Oh and why didn't you just hex that SD-school teacher with laundry for that doughnut thing. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Unknown said...

Personally, I rather like the artwork on the cup. Very nice.

Susan said...

I made a comment to her preschool teacher yesterday about the grass and she said it is supposed to be a cheap version of a chia pet - thus the face.