What great pics! (I could not tell which was Aaron and which was Jason!)
I remember 1987. . . : )
Love that 2002 pic--you look beautiful, Julia is adorable, and Nathan looks like such a boy.
The girls look WAY too pretty in 2008. You are so in trouble in a few years. . .
And that 2009 pic is so cute. (I loved that my G and M were native American princesses like Julia!)
Please tell Lauren that we went to a Monarch butterfly festival a few weeks back, as a lot of them live here in Santa Cruz during the winter, and she would have fit in perfectly. : )
What is Julia? That is the sweetest dress (and the cape and muff!) She looks so grown-up.
3 comments:
I loved seeing the "oldies" and this year the girls looked great!!
What great pics! (I could not tell which was Aaron and which was Jason!)
I remember 1987. . . : )
Love that 2002 pic--you look beautiful, Julia is adorable, and Nathan looks like such a boy.
The girls look WAY too pretty in 2008. You are so in trouble in a few years. . .
And that 2009 pic is so cute. (I loved that my G and M were native American princesses like Julia!)
Please tell Lauren that we went to a Monarch butterfly festival a few weeks back, as a lot of them live here in Santa Cruz during the winter, and she would have fit in perfectly. : )
What is Julia? That is the sweetest dress (and the cape and muff!) She looks so grown-up.
Beautiful photos and great costumes!!
Post a Comment