It is this picture.
I have this picture on flickr. I am not sure how they got it and came to use it. I am not upset they are using it, but I only wish that his name was on it. So, I started a bit of a campaign on Facebook to get the word out that the little boy in that picture is my beloved Nathan.
I love this picture. Nathan is watching all the traffic in the city. I love that you can see his feet. I can imagine the feel of my lips on his bald head when I see this picture.
So, if any of you readers are in that area and see the picture, know it is Nathan.
4 comments:
Hi Susan,
I read your post on MckMama's board, and live in Manhattan. If there's anything I can do regarding this, please let me know. My email is roomthreeseventeen@gmail.com
Your son, Nathan, is beautiful!
I am on Facebook and would love a link to add your campaign to my site. I totally agree his name should be on it (although I do think permission should have been asked as well). His story should live on forever, he touched so many hearts.
I know he stole my heart and will never be forgotten by me.
Rita Bolli (KS)
this photo has brought tears to my eyes... It's so beautiful and bittersweet and sad....
I love this photo. Worth more than just a thousand words.
Post a Comment